Shazam is one of the world’s most popular apps, used by more than 100 million people each month to identify music, get song lyrics, and now to discover the music that artists discover themselves. Identify music instantly and share in the thrill of music discovery with the artists you love. See what top artists like Drake, Bruno Mars, Justin Bieber, The Weeknd, Ed Sheeran, DJ Khaled and others are doing with the app.
“I’ve been using Shazam for over 10 years I barely thought about giving it a review. Not that it really needs it, because many people already know about the app globally. It’s the best app to see what artist/tv/movie/radio is playing! I remembered when I first used it when 3G was barely the next gen with it at these speeds it made it so much better to search for the details without any needs to going the the webpage or anything else it is at your fingertips just one click their is a way to say “Shazam” to start the searching. I am not to sure if it works with everything. Most o the type I find my self just using Siri to do most of my stuff while moving around. It’s a very useful app because you may what to know what movie someone is watching or a friend my want to know without interrupting the movie they can search seamlessly.”
- Enjoy music lyrics and YouTube videos.
- Preview songs and add them to Apple Music or Spotify playlists.
- Connect Apple Music or Spotify to play full tracks in Shazam.
- Find out what’s popular in your town, your country and the world.
- Check out recommended tracks to discover new music.
- Use Handoff on Apple Watch and iPhone to buy the song on iTunes, watch videos, and much more.
- Shazam visual recognition gets you more – tap the camera icon on iPhone to Shazam posters, magazines or books; anywhere where you see the Shazam camera logo.
- Stay up-to-date about new singles, albums, and videos from the artists you follow.
App Type: Discover music, video & lyrics
Price: Free App Download