- Publisher: Media Converters
- Price: Free
- Compatible with: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Version: 22.214.171.124
- File size: 22.2 MB
Converting videos is straightforward. You could just select the video format or the device that you want to use your video on then click the Convert button. You do have the option to change the video size, aspect ratio, video bit rate and framerate if needed. The audio can also be configured with different settings. I have been using Video to Video converter a lot and normally keep the default settings and everything turns out fine for my needs.
Aside from being a great video converter, it converts audio to different formats too. The audio converter supports converting to MP3, AAC, OGG, WAVE, WMA, FLAC, DTS and some others. You can also convert a video file to an audio file so you will only have the audio track. I find this tool very useful when I need to change the audio track from a video file or to play on my iPod.
Overall, this is an excellent free video converter that includes additional tools for editing video as well as converting audio to different formats.
- Supports converting video files to a wide range of formats such as MP4, AVC/H264, MKV, AVI, MOV, RM, FLV, MPEG, WMV, WEBM, and OGG
- Supports converting audio files to formats such as MP3, AAC, OGG, WAVE, WMA, and FLAC
- Converts video files to audio files (e.g. MP3)
- Convert and edit videos for YouTube
- Supports adding a watermark or subtitles to your videos
- Increase or decrease the audio volume
- Has a built-in high quality DVD Ripper that supports foreign languages subtitles
- Video Joiner with which you can combine multiple movies in one video and convert
- Video to Images Tool, Video to Thumbnails Tool, Images to Video (Picshow Tool)
- Commercial Remover Tool
- Convert to DVD video (supported DVD Authoring)
- Embedded tools for burning video DVDs
- Video presets
- Live preview
- Supports over 200+ of input formats
- Supports over 700+ of output presets